Thursday 6 February 2014

Hearthstone - Just pulled a golden legendary out of a pack. Yay?

Hello everyone, Kieran 'Mukea' Miller here again. It was my birthday on Monday so I thought I would use a bit of my birthday money and crack open some packs, hoping to pull one of the popular legendaries. Now, the thing about me is, I would rather wait until I have 3200 dust and craft a golden legendary of choice rather than having lots of ordinary legendaries (I like the shinies!), so I have crafted a golden Hogger and a golden Tirion Fordring but don't yet have a Ragnaros the Firelord, Sylvanas Windrunner or Ysera of any kind... Yet today, from the last pack I open, what do I pull? Of course it's another golden Tirion Fordring! The chances of getting a golden legendary are small enough but getting a golden legendary that I have already specifically crafted? Those odds must be minute.

Anyway, after disenchanting one of them I now have enough dust to make another golden legendary so I think I'm going to craft a golden Sylvanas Windrunner as I play control Paladin and I love the mind games that she plays with the enemy, then on top of that it's an incredible deathrattle. Anyway, until next time, goodbye from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment